Monday, October 11, 2010

The Seeds are Sprouting...Ideas are Hatching...Oh My...

I have been all over the place this week despite the the fact that my hard drive failed and has gone off to Chase Computers for resurrection. I have been hatching an overwhelming number of ideas.

Mrs. Huff's Bait Bags, to hold your Treasures---unfortunately the pictures are on the other computer, baby socks, newborn stocking caps, tags and Winter/Holiday books, Blueberry bags to hang on your Christmas tree, "Do What You Love" necklaces, vintage baby dress, baby boy sweaters and tiny fun socks, YB Crazy Color Spots (see below).....


Here is a tiny pair of crocheted baby booties-preemie or doll size that I posted last night on Etsy. You can click on the link over on the right  Now Selling On Etsy.


These are the ones I use on all my tags----white ones are just too boring. I make them in all sorts of tie dye shades. 

Look at my new link to Love A Local Business--give me some love, okay~ need all the help I can get. 




No comments: