Sunday, November 3, 2013

Insured Mail:


This week I got a notice from the Postman that I had a package. I wasn't home, so they didn't leave it. It seems it was a very important package and it needed to be signed for, and it was insured

It took days for me to be home at the right time to pick it up, but I finally did. It was a package from my Sisters.
A package of SMILES...
A package of CARING...
A package of HOPE...
A package of LOVE...
Insured: to be LOVED, wrapped in pink and tied with lace
Confirmation in hand. I am so loved.

And as if that wasn't enough...the afternoon mail brought more love.. 
the kind of love that squeezes your heart and reminds you of what it is to be really loved--unwavering love from the beginning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise to get from your sisters. And the stationery from your Aunt reminds me of getting cards and notes from my own grandmother and great-grandmother. Good stuff. It made me smile!