Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Pink Moment from My Brithday

My Pink Moments have been hard to see lately, shadowed greatly by huge clouds and way too much sadness. I have spent hours of many days wondering about karma and what the universe has continued to put in front of me, whether it was something I did or didn't do, whether any of what I am, what I do, what I am passionate about---whether the messages coming back to me directly and indirectly-
-- are a reflection of some giant flaw that scars me.

On a good day---I know with unwavering conviction that who I am is "enough", what I have done is important no matter that a dollar value can not be attached to it...but on bad days, and lately there have been too many--there is doubt. Optimism and hope are not very convincing.

So, on Friday---June 17, the day of my birth. I was blessed with a beautiful Pink Moment. This letter from my daughter:

2 comments:

Tami said...

That is the best present!! Much better than a material item any day:)

Maddie said...

Charlotte - well said. What a wonderful gift for your Mom :)