Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally I am Listening to you...


How long has it taken to hear you all?---my little beach book has continued to be a favorite, but alas it was a one of a kind,-a learning, healing, growing book. I needed it because "the ocean soothes my ragged soul".

I finally listened...it does that for you as well. So today, a lucky few will be able to buy one at Bambi's. 

It is not exactly the same, but includes the same quotes and cover design.  Each book coming will have its own personality, different beads, beachy papers and crocheted chains, and their own bit of love...

Look for the my new book "By the Shore" with the poem 

For whatever we lose 

(like a you or a me),
It's always our self 
we find in the sea. 
      ~e.e. cummings

As time allows, other sizes and versions will be hatching...so watch for them...
Leave me an email if you would like to know when the next batch of beach books will be at Bambi's...


No comments: