Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finding my Tail....

The new year has forced changes in my life that I have no map to navigate, so I have been a ghost of myself. I have been trying to figure out how to "be".... It has been especially hard to find my Pink Moments. More days than not, I have been Eeyore. My tail has fallen off and there is a cloud that seems to be only for me.


I realize that the Winnie-the-Poohs in my life: my children, my sisters, my family, my dear old friends Sue and Allyson, and my new friends at Bambi's and Kathie are all there putting me back together. Helping me do what I love, even helping me manage the things I don't love, so I can get my feet under me.

Bambi and her beautiful vision of a store full of wonderful art has handed me a gift. An enormous gift...a glowing Pink Moment...where I can feel joy. I am excited by the possibilities.



There are new things to come:

  • Tiny charms to make 
  • Preemie sweaters
  • A crinkly baby newspaper toy
  • My own buttons to create
  • Jewelry for teens
  • Books of self-esteem
  • A lovely pink baby sweater adorned with knit roses
  • white chocolate popcorn
  • dipped pretzels
  • Baby items like burp cloths and toys
  • Vintage baby quilts
  • Tiny crochet animal sculptures 
  • Tiny books about the Beach 

No comments: